Rasheeda Frost Is 5Lbs Away From Her Goal Weight – See Her Video!

Rasheeda Frost Is 5Lbs Away From Her Goal Weight – See Her Video!

Rasheeda Frost told fans that she and Kirk Frost are both one step away from their goal weight. Check out the video that she shared on her social media account.

‘We on it!! Both of us are 5lbs away from our goal weight!!! Let’s get it @frost117 #healthiswealth #exercise #motivation,’ Rasheeda captioned her post.


Someone said: ‘Yes! Health is wealth!! I have lost 28 pounds since May 18th. I make better eating choices and drink ALOT of water and most importantly I take my Thrive every morning! 💪’ and a commenter posted this: ‘I want my edge control to be as strong as her faith in Kirk.’

A follower wrote: ‘Yessssssssss❤️❤️‼️ I’m with ya started 2 weeks ago already 11 pounds down‼️’ and one commenter said: ‘Same here 5 lbs away from my goal Get It In Y’all Got This 💪🏽.’

You’ll get there I know it’s not easy but you on the right way, I’m 5 pounds away from my competition weight lol 😂 from 212.5

A fan posted this: ‘Love you two together. The true definition of unconditional love. Stay blessed and strong 💪🏾 together,’ and someone else wrote: ‘@rasheeda hi. Do u drink alot of water? I’m trying to win the battle against not drinking soda! It’s my biggest downfall. Any tips?’

Rasheeda hopped in the comments and responded with: ‘yes!!!!! I drink 97% water the other 3% is liquor.’

A fan exclaimed: ‘Peace girl! love it when you’re doing it with your hubby 👏❤️.’

In other news, Kirk Frost brought up the car show that will take place in 2021, and he shared a bunch of pics with their gorgeous cars. Check out Rasheeda Frost and Karter Frost posing below.

‘Car show on the way 2021 @rasheeda can we get 2 of your cars 🤣🤩 @mrbiddybarnes @thebbsboys got some great things coming soon,’ Kirk captioned a photo.

Fans are sending love to the couple all the time.